* Rates are inclusive of 5% service charge.
* Rates are inclusive of 7% Vat
* Electricity monthly usable allowance of :
(THB : 50/sqm for studio units)
(THB : 60/sqm for one-bedroom unith)
* any excess will be chargeable at THB 5 per kilowatt hour exceeded, subject to prevailing VAT, where applicable
* Complimentary welcome package
* All bookings should be communicated between Ascott Central Sales & Reservations Staff and Nakamura International Co.,Ltd. staff only
* Please provide full information for reservation process such as guest details,term of arrival.
and subject to change without prior notice.
Other Charges :
* Breakfast : THB 113 nett per person per day
* Additional housekeeping services : THB 133 nett per cleaning
* Extra bed : THB 675 nett per unit per day
* Airport trasfer : Mercedes Benz car @ THB 1,200 nett or van @ THB 1,800 nett per way
* Broadband Internet : THB 150 nett per hour or THB 400 nett per day
* IDD $ DDD surcharge : 20 % surcharge on local authorities rates
Choice of Apart'hotel...Citadines Sukhumvit 16 has 79
studio to one-bedroom apartments. Every apartment features a chic living
room and a fully-equipped kitchen, separate from bedroom.
And when work beckons, your apartment doubles up as an efficient home
office with broadband internet access, a direct dial phone and
an international multi-plug port to power all your accessories.
And when you want to relax, the sleek home entertainment
system with cable TV slides smoothly from bedroom to
living room, so you can watch world breaking news,
or enjoy your favourite music wherever you want.
For business or pleasure, Citadines Sukhumvit 16
is sure to offer you stylish home comforts to
match your vibrant lifestyle.
Ideal Location ...Citadines Sukhumvit 16 is a stone's throw from two of Bangkok's most popular shopping malls ? the Robinson Department Store and the Emporium Shopping Centre, where some of the world's best branded boutiques and creative Thai designers are located. You'll also be within walking distance from the Asoke Skytrain station, Sukhumvit Subway station, Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre, shopping and entertainment complexes and even the greenery of Benjasiri Park. Embassies, hospitals and the airport are also just a convenient drive away.
Comfort and Convenience ...Each apartment has a bathroom with separate toilet, a fully-equipped kitchen, as well as TV, DVD player, direct-line IDD phone, hairdryer, steam iron and ironing board and individual safety deposit boxes. Weekly cleaning and linen change are included in your apartment rent. Additional services are upon request and are chargeable. Additional house-cleaning service is available on request and charged according to your requirements